Podcasting is a powerful marketing tool. It’s a fantastic way of developing know, like, and trust with your ideal customer. Laura Kukemelk is the co-host of Powerful Marketing Tips podcast, and shares what were the most crucial aspects in the process of podcast creation.
It’s very easy to get lost with all the steps to producing a podcast, but if you can clarify your theme and audience, the show can prove a powerful asset.
Laura explains the considerations and steps to creating a successful show that serves your needs. This quick overview will give you the framework needed to consider if podcasting is right for you, and how to get started.
- Be clear about the focus of your podcast and make sure that your name, artwork, intro-outro and other technical aspects are a reflection of this.
- Consistency is key: create a publishing schedule and pre-record at least 5-10 episodes before you go live.
- Promote your show consistently, ask for ratings and reviews to get better rankings
- 0:31 - First considerations
- 0:52 - Choosing your show’s name
- 1:26 - Create show art and intro/outro
- 1:58 - Set up your equipment
- 2:41 - Prepare and be consistent
- 3:30 - Choose a podcast hosting platform
- 3:53 - In house or hire help?
- 4:17 - Repurpose thoughtfully
“Decide on the topic of your podcast and brainstorm for possible names. It’s great if your podcast name also includes the industry or the main focus of your podcast.”
“You should have an image that stands out in a sea of podcast thumbnails.”
“You need to figure out a plan for your episodes and pre-record at least 5-10 episodes before you go live.”
“The most important thing - whatever you do, just be consistent!”
Connect with Powerful Marketers
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/powerful-marketers/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/powerfulmarketers/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/powerfulmarketers
- Join our free Powerful Mastermind Club Meetings: https://powerful-marketers.com/mastermind/