We confirm that we process and preserve your personal data according to legal requirements.
OurPower Ltd (OÜ) honors our clients’ rights to privacy and provides a safe online experience for all of our visitors at following Websites: https://powerful-marketers.com and https://www.marketersprogram.com. Both Websites are under administration of OurPower Ltd (OÜ).
Here is an overview of our principles about collecting and preserving personal data.
EU Visitors and the GDPR
We confirm that our daily practice is in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Visitors Outside the EU
Our Websites and the servers that make those Websites available worldwide are located in Estonia. We will comply with the laws of Estonia and the European Union when processing your personal data. Any information you provide in subscribing to or visiting our Websites will be transferred to Estonia. By visiting our Websites and submitting information, you authorize this transfer, processing, and use.
Collecting, processing and preserving personal data
When you visit our Websites, we will learn and collect certain information about you. We collect information anonymously about the behavior of all visitors to improve the user experience. We are not collecting any personal information & data automatically without asking visitors permission or visitors are providing us with personal information voluntarily (e.g by submitting a subscription form or order).
We only request, collect and process such data that is necessary for providing a service or creating an offer or delivering purchase. Personal data is collected and stored only for lawful use. Data collection can happen through our website (by completing a contact form, creating an user account to access a program, submitting an email), through email, by phone, by Zoom call, in a meeting or at an event (by exchanging business cards), by contacting us personally.
We can ask for your personal contact information when you sign up for any of our newsletters, register a call, contact by email, by phone, by Zoom call, respond to a survey, create an user account to access a program, request a product or service or purchase a product or service. We use your personal data to fulfill the orders and to provide the service. Your personal data is never given to third parties (excl. by legal requirements).
At any given moment, you have the right to access, review and ask us to correct and change the mistakes in the data we have about you or to ask us to permanently delete it. You can submit this request by contacting us via email: email@example.com.
You may unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any related email from us.
However, it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases (for example, if we have a legal obligation to keep it for certain timeframes, for example).
The controller of personal data is OurPower Ltd (OÜ, Asunduse tn 15-34 Tallinn Harjumaa 11416, Estonia). We assure that we are doing our best to protect collected and stored personal information and data and avoid leaks or mishandlings.
We can ask you for the following (personal and professional) data.
- Your personal contact information: name, email, phone number, if needed address.
- Data about the company you represent: name, registration code, VAT number, address and other publicly available data. This certain data is collected only if you represent a company.
- Data concerning your activity in our website through Google Analytics (cookies, IP addresses, visited sites).
Our course and https://www.marketersprogram.com/ website is hosted by Thinkific Labs Inc. (“Thinkific”). They provide us with the online course creation platform that allows us to sell our product/services to you.
Your data is stored through Thinkific’s data storage, databases and the general Thinkific application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you make a purchase on our site, we use a third party payment processor such as Stripe or Paypal. Payments are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our site and related courses and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Thinkific’s Terms of Service here https://www.thinkific.com/resources/privacy-policy/ or Privacy Statement here https://www.thinkific.com/resources/terms-of-service/.
Information Collected Automatically.
In addition to the information described above, we may collect some or all of the following information:
- Activity Info (Log Data). Information may be collected based on your use of the Websites, which generally includes information about your computer hardware and software, such as: Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, operating systems, browser types, device types, URLS, access dates and times; Websites pages that you visit; referring website information; universally unique identifiers (“UUID”), advertising identifier (“IDFA”), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information, network type, and other related data.
- Other Third Party Tracking Tools. We may also collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram and/or other third-party social media and similar sites.
Retargeting / Personalized and Behavioral Ads
We may, using the techniques described above, and in conjunction with third party marketing partners, gather information from your visit to our Websites for purposes of providing relevant advertising content to you in the future. This means that through third party marketing partners or third party sites such as Google, Facebook, or Instagram, we may display advertisements to you (remarketing or retargeting), based on usage data collected during your visit to our websites.
- Google Analytics: As described above, we use Google Analytics on our website. We may utilize any of the following advertising features that utilize the Google advertising cookies: Remarketing with Analytics, Demographics and Interest reporting, Segments.
- Google Ads: We may utilize Google Ads, which provides certain information collected on our website to the Adwords advertising network.
- Facebook Custom Audience: We may utilize Facebook’s Custom Audience capability which allows us to display ads on Facebook to individuals on our email lists or in our database. We may provide personal information to Facebook, such as your name, email address and phone number to enable Facebook to identify whether you are a Facebook account holder. To opt-out of the Facebook Custom Audience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other Personalized and Behavioral Advertising Services: We may participate in other retargeting services that are similar to those described above.
When you click on links on our websites, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.