Have you tapped into the power of digital marketing through social media? The business world has changed a lot in the last few years and B2B strategies are no longer enough to ensure success. In today’s episode, Vladimir Botsvadze, marketing consultant at Botsvadze Marketing Solutions and number one global marketing thought leader, shares his tips for fully transforming your business for the digital age.
Offline marketing strategies should not be the main focus anymore as they are outdated. According to Vladimer, people no longer want to do business with companies. Social media gives business owners an opportunity to connect directly with their target customer base on a more human level. The most successful companies use social media to create a human to human marketing experience. If you are not currently using Twitter for your business, you are missing out on a goldmine of information from top digital thought leaders and the opportunity to grow your business.
Tune into this week’s episode of Powerful Marketing Tips for a conversation about how important social media is to the success of your business. Learn how to get started using Twitter to expand your business and connect with top digital thought leaders.
- “It has never been a better time to run a business and to build your dreams. Because I think we need nobody's green light to be successful in 2022. The Internet does not care where you come from, what your education is, or your work experience. I think that if you put in the work, results will come. You will build a million dollar business.” (12:08-12:27)
- “If we learn daily, then we can achieve anything in our technology and business.” (14:41-14:51)
- “If managers and executives are focused on offline marketing strategies, they are wasting their money, and they are not getting anything in return.” (18:27-18:37)
- “My advice for everyone is to follow top technology and digital thought leaders on Twitter. I think every influencer on Twitter has a gold mine of information.” (20:21-20:36)
- “We are in a digital age nowadays. If we don't have a presence across 4, 5, 6 social media channels, we don't exist. We no longer live in a B2B world. It is human to human where people prefer doing business with people, not a company.” (23:59-24:25)
- “Success depends on backbone, not on wishbone.” (33:35-33:37)
Connect with Vladimer Botsvadze:
- Website: www.vladimerbotsvadze.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/vladimerbotsvadze
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/vladimerbotsvadze
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/vladobotsvadze
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/vladimerbotsvadze