Gert Mellak is an SEO expert and the founder of SEOLeverage.com, an international agency with over 20 years of SEO experience. They help companies from all over the world to have more leads and sales with their SEO Services. He is also the author of The ERICA Framework: Your Answer to the Toughest SEO Challenges, which outlines the formula for achieving a high SEO Return on Investment.
Today, Gert discusses the importance of search engine optimization (SEO) for businesses and how it helps online visibility. It highlights Google as a trusted source of information, and how it provides assistance in optimizing websites for SEO.
Gert also emphasizes the importance of user experience when optimizing a website for SEO. This includes creating relevant content, ensuring consumer privacy, and providing a great user experience. Identifying what people ask Google is an effective way to create relevant content, establish credibility, and build trust with customers.
In the episode Gert Mellak recommends leveraging the experience of clients, using tools to identify relevant keywords, and focusing on content, plus links to optimize a website for SEO. Finally, he emphasizes on the importance of optimizing websites for mobile users to provide a good user experience and improve online visibility.
- To be ranked higher in search results, ultimately you need to provide a good user experience for a Google search user.
- Every question that people are constantly asking you is a great topic for a blog post.
- The more you have websites that are relevant in your industry and are referring to your website, the higher you are going to rank.
- “In marketing, we want to catch people's attention in the right moment, in the right way” (3:35)
- “Whenever we pull out something that we expect Google to rank, we need to make sure that we are answering something people are looking to solve or to get answered.” (12:47)
- “If you can't create one or two articles because you don't have enough time, it's very limited what you can do with SEO.” (31:47)
- “Everybody's personal responsibility is to make the best life you can imagine out of it.” (34:50)
- “Every day in every way I'm getting better and better.” (35:46)
Connect with Gert Mellak:
Gert would be happy to give away 10 quick audits (valued at 100 USD, https://seoleverage.com/quick-audit/) to the first 10 listeners that reach out by email mentioning Powerful Marketing Tips podcast.
Email Gert for your free SEO Audit https://seoleverage.com/contact/
- Website: https://seoleverage.com/
- Book a free consultation with Gert: https://seoleverage.com/free-consult/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gertmellak/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gert_mellak
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gert.mellak