Do you want to build a following on LinkedIn to grow your business? According to Michelle J Raymond, Chief LinkedIn Strategist at Good Trading Company, the best way to accomplish this is to get your employees involved in developing a community of people who are interested in what your business has to offer.
LinkedIn is an excellent tool for marketing your company, even if you think you are too busy to invest much time into it. In today's episode, Michelle provides a few key strategies you can use to maximize the potential of your company page without having to sink all of your time into it. She explains that even posting just once a week (or once a month!) is enough to build your brand when first starting out with a company page. If you focus on diversifying your posts, people will stay entertained by the variety and more likely to interact with your content.
Tune into this week’s episode of Powerful Marketing Tips to learn more about the benefits of having a LinkedIn company page, how to gain followers and build a community on LinkedIn, and how to create engaging content that will get people more interested in your brand.
- “The reason that I say to people that you need [a company page]… is that if someone searches for your business name on Google…LinkedIn results always show on the first page for your business name.” (05:54-06:18)
- “If you want to get the most out of your company page, you’ve got to teach your employees and give them training on how to get the most out of LinkedIn. Then what you do is you use your company page to build up their personal brands and you ask the employees to help build the company brand and the more that you work together, the more that the benefits come through.” (06:56-07:17)
- “Use all different styles of content. Don’t just do all text posts or all polls or all video – mix them up. Because we find that we get the best results when we mix things up.” (13:01-13:13)
- “If company pages are boring and don’t entertain, people will run away from them. We need two posts in that two-week period that are feel-good posts.” (16:35-16:51)
- “If you surround yourself with powerful people that are good at what they do and build a community online to support your business growth, that will be the best tool on LinkedIn you will ever find.” (27:40-27:52)
Connect with Michelle J Raymond:
- Website: www.goodtradingco.com.au
- Business Gold Book (World First Book on LinkedIn Company Pages): https://www.linkedin.com/company/business-gold-book/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-raymond-goodtradingco/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/good_trading_co/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/good_trading_co